TikTok is a social media app for creating and sharing short videos (15 seconds) with musical accompaniment. TikTok, formerly known as ‘Musically’, was created by Chinese company ByteDance in 2016 and first launched in September of that year. To make new account or another account on tiktok it’s recommended to use temp email to avoid spam and junk email.
Benefits Of Having A TikTok Profile
- You can follow other TikTok users.
- You can share your creativity with the world’s largest short-video social network platform.
- The more TikTok followers you have, the more famous you might get on TikTok.You Will get TikTok Services to boost your profile in no time. The more famous you are, the easier it is for people to notice and give likes and comments on your posts, which will help you increase the presence and visibility of your posts.
What You Need Before You Can Make A TikTok Profile
– Mobile phone or tablet
– Access to the internet
– Good lighting
How To Create A TikTok Profile Step by Step Guide
1. First, go onto the App Store on your mobile device and download the TikTok app. Search “TikTok” in the search bar
2. Once downloaded, open the app and click continue.
3. If you have a Facebook account, log in with it. Otherwise, create a new account: – Click “sign up” – Enter your name and email address – Create a password (very important to remember it) – Verify that you’re not a robot by clicking the link in your email
4. Once created an account, TikTok will give you some suggestions for other people to follow. You can add them or not add them; this is optional
5. When ready, go back to the home screen of TikTok and select “start using TikTok”
6. Read through their terms of service and select accept
7. Select who you want to be for your TikTok profile picture, this will be your icon that people see when you post videos or comments
8. You are now able to start using TikTok!
How To Make A Good Profile For TikTok
- Your name should be clear and easy to read
- The background colour should contrast well with the text so it’s legible 3. Add a professional-looking border around your profile pic
- It would help if there was some sort of amusing image, gif, or video in your profile.
- Have fun creating content for other people to enjoy!
Each account must be unique and authentic: one person only accepts one account (one phone number), so please do not try to sign up multiple accounts by using different phone numbers or emails because this violates TikTok’s terms of service agreement. It also wastes our time if we detect that those accounts to the same person; ‘we will not ‘hunt’ you, but please don’t waste your time and ours by signing up for multiple accounts.
When TikTok is opened on a mobile phone or tablet, go to “My Page” -> “Profile Setting”, it’s very easy to open the profile settings page. On the profile settings page, there are three small buttons at the bottom of the page: “Edit Profile”, then click that button to enter into the editing interface of your profile settings.
In this interface, you can add a bio, edit your information and even add a cover photo. Once you’re done with all these steps just press confirm and exit from this interface to apply all changes immediately. It is really convenient if you want to make some minor changes.
Now you should have a profile on TikTok, although a blank one. It’s time to decorate it! Add some photos by clicking the plus button at the bottom of your page and then choosing a photo from your mobile phone or tablet. You can also add other types of media files by going into “Edit Profile” -> “Additional Media”. Then you can go back to editing mode and adjust their positions according to your preferences. If there is no one animation or video you really enjoy, don’t forget to click the plus button at the bottom of your screen to choose something new 🙂
You can also change backgrounds. Press and hold an empty space on your profile and then drag and drop an image into that open part: the background will change accordingly. All of this should be completed in a few seconds, or just wait until your account is approved successfully.
You should realize that the profile you created really belongs to you because it can show all your interests and feelings through photos. Whatever you choose to upload on your profile, carefully consider whether they are going to follow TikTok’s policies or not: it could hurt others or bring a bad name to yourself even if only one person sees them. Also, do not post anything illegal such as violence, drugs, etc., otherwise, the consequences might be very serious!